Request a Training
We have successfully trained over 2500 students in the Morris School District, in over four elementary and middle schools. Children have enjoyed these trainings, as it is interactive, but also extremely educational.
- Students learn facts and information about autism and other disabilities,
- Students gain an understanding of what it is like to have a disability.
- Students experience disability modules/workshops of dyslexia, cerebral palsy, and other disabilities in coordination, visibility, and motor skills.
- Students understand the difference between EMPATHY and sympathy
- ?The SNAP training is an extremely valuable experience for children. Whether you are a school principal, teacher, or basketball coach, request the training today!
Our organization does school assemblies as well to kick off the training program!
SNAP's goal is to spread awareness throughout New Jersey and nation wide. If you would like the SNAP training in your school, please "request a training" email us at firstname.lastname@example.org